Tue, 31 Oct|
SWL Palliative End Of Life Care Conference
Time & Location
31 Oct 2023, 13:30 – 16:30
About the event
We know talking about end of life can be sensitive and emotional. Our event will be delivered by experts in SWL used to talking about this topic and answering questions openly and honestly.
The organisations involved will provide further information on support services for those who need it. There will be the opportunity to take part in Q&A sessions throughout the event.
- Practice your opioid conversion
- Understanding nausea and vomiting
- MAAR chart medications
- Understanding spiritual, religious and cultural beliefs
- Advanced dementia – managing confusion, anxiety and restlessness
- A compassionate bereavement response in 5 minutes