Tue, 14 Mar|
Hypertension -Delivery in primary care & using community pharmacy service
A session to share and learn about improvements around hypertension delivery, including making use of community pharmacy service.
Time & Location
14 Mar 2023, 12:30 – 13:30
About the event
Hypertension - Helping to make improvements in primary care and using the Community Pharmacy Blood Pressure Check Service.
Please join us for our next SWL Hypertension and Lipids Forum session looking at improving delivery around hypertension in primary care and the community pharmacy service. This session will include:
- Helen Williams will speak about the NHS Community Pharmacy Blood Pressure Check Service, and how this can support your work
- Hearing from colleagues who are making improvements around hypertension in primary care
- Dr. Roy Jogiya joining for your hypertension delivery questions.
This session will also have plenty of opportunity for discussion - with a chance for you to share what is working and challenges and ask questions about delivery.
- Helen Williams, Long Term Conditions Lead and Consultant Pharmacist for CVD, SE London ICS; National Specialty Adviser for CVD Prevention, NHSE&I Clinical Adviser, UCLPartners
- Dr. Roy Jogiya, Clinical Director for CVD prevention, Health Innovation Network; Consultant Cardiologist Kingston and St Thomas Hospital’s NHS Foundation Trusts
The event is open to anyone working in or supporting primary practice in southwest London.
For more information please contact HIN.CVD@nhs.net
The Forum: The South West London Hypertension and Lipids Improvement Forum is a new series of webinars, workshops and drop in sessions combining teaching and practical learning opportunities for anyone working in primary care in south west London. It is designed to help you deliver improvement around hypertension and lipids in your practice and PCN.
Acknowledgements: The Forum is delivered by the Health Innovation Network and South West London Integrated Care System in partnership with the SWL Training Hubs.